Dear Parents and Carers
Due to new legislation and the need for mass testing to be done for staff and secondary pupils, please read the following important information.
Primary pupils will be returning to school on Wednesday 6th January.
Secondary pupils will be returning to school on Monday 11th January.
We will be updating the website with information as we get it so please keep reading for updates.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any queries.
Catherine Assink (Head of School)
You will find all the updates and information here:
- Re-Track Emergency Food Parcel Flyer
- Secondary Pupils Covid Testing
- Bedford Borough Council Lockdown Restrictions - January 2021
- Online Learning Support for Parents
- School Covid Letter 6th January 2021
- Secondary Students Covid Start Date Letter - January 2021
- Track and Trace during Christmas holidays
- BBC Flowchart for parents & carers From Nov 23rd 2020
- Covid Letter to Parents - November 2020
- Covid Guidance November 2020
- Keeping the Beat Issue 1 Parents
- Home learning support for pupils with visual impairment
- Childrens Guide to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus update 17th March 2020
- Bedford Borough Council Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
It has been bought to our attention that there are scam Free School Meals messages being sent to parents and schools directly. The scam message asks for bank account details in order to receive vouchers.
Please do not engage with this and if you do receive anything, report it immediately to the school and the police.
Please read the link below on the scam involving free school meals.